- Special Offers
- Our Hotels
- Meetings & Events
- See & Do
- Media Centre
The most awaiting event "The 6th Thansur Sokha Half Marathon & Bike Race" of the year on Bokor Mountain.
About: Sunday and Monday October 26-27, 2019 the 6th Thansur Sokha Half Marathon & Bike Race will take place on Bokor Mountain, Kampot province. This charity event is open to both international and local participants. Not limited to a particular age for Fun Run and not applicable for cyclists under the age of nine (09).
The winners will receive trophies, medals and more prizes; all the participants will also get one Preah Monivong Bokor Marathon souvenir medal.
Proceeds from the event will be donated to Kantha Bopha Children's Hospital.
When: 26-27 October 2019 / Cycling Events: 26 October 2019 / Running Events: 27 October 2019
Where: Bokor Mountain, Kampot province, Cambodia.
How to register:
If you would you like to register though entry from or don't have own credit, please download (Ms. Excel) & fill the form and transfer the total amount stating your name within 5 days to the following bank account:
|Bank Name||: Cambodia Public Bank|
|Account Name||: Thansur Bokor (Hotel)|
|Bank Account no||: 010-02-11-00779-8|
|SWIFT code||: CPBLKHPP|
|Bank Address||: Street 114, Kramoun Sar, Sangkat Phsar Thmey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
We suggest all participants who completed registration and made payment, please kindly present email confirmation / confirmation letter to our staff to get race kit (T-shirt, Athlete number, Timing Chip) we will offer timing chip for Half Marathon 21km and 10km, 5km and 3km Road Race as below mention:
Location : THANSUR SOKHA HOTEL (Bokor Mountain, Kampot Province, Cambodia)
Date : October 25-26, 2019 @ 0900am - 1800pm
Contact : +855 97 5616 116 /16 616 126
- If you cannot collect your race kit at Expo Site, you should make a letter attached with your confirmation letter/e-mail and pass it to your friends, so they can pick it up instead of you with their signed.
- Please find out your name in order on the board, what BIB number are you in and go to take your BIB number which category you had chosen, Guide Book and Timing Chip* (Half Marathon and 10km race only)
- Please sign on the waver clause letter of this event to our staffs at Expo Site.
- Go to the “Timing Chip Check” of Half Marathon (21km) and 10km Race to check your chip reconfirmation shown on the screen. You can immediately correct with timing staff in case you found a mistake of your information is not corrected.
- Go to the “T-shirt Counter” the present your BIB number and claim your T-shirt.
|A-Elite-Road Bike||18yrs Up||USD 32.-||USD 22.-|
|B-Sport-Road Bike||18yrs Up||USD 32.-||USD 22.-|
|C-Open-Mountain Bike||14yrs Up||USD 27.-||USD 17. -|
|D-VIP-Road Bike||40yrs Up||USD 27.-||USD 17. -|
|D-Novice-Mountain Bike||14yrs Up||USD 22.-||USD 12. -|
|E-Women-Any Bike||14yrs Up||USD 22.-||USD 12. -|
|Kids-Any Bike||9-13yrs old||USD 12.-||USD 7. -|
|Running Race on Sunday October 27, 2019|
|Men/Women||16yrs Up||USD 32.-||USD 22.-|
|Men/Women||13yrs Up||USD 27.-||USD 17.-|
|Men/Women||Open||USD 17.-||USD 12.-|
|Open (Adult & Kid)||Open||USD 12.-||USD 7.-|
|** All above registration fee cannot refund, transfer to other runners, and change race category
- Registration Deadline: Running on 24 October 2019 | Cycling on 23 October 2019, 30% increase for registration fee after deadline.
- Onsite registration for Running at BKPHM expo site is acceptable!
|** Click here to download the detail of Marathon event.|